Seattle REconomy is a nonprofit promoting sustainability and community through access to tools, ranging from saws and drills to mowers and pressure washers, as well as classes ranging from gardening to woodworking and home energy improvements. Our resources, classes, and events are available to everyone regardless of place of residence or income.
Become a member now!
We have over 8,000 tools available to lend.
Check out our searchable inventory!
- Reduce overall consumer consumption through tool sharing
- Reduce our community's environmental footprint
- Educate community members on proper tool use and maintenance
- Enhance the community's self-reliance and resilience
- Foster a sense of community and mutual support
- Encourage the growth of the reuse economy
- Empower people to make, repair and repurpose products themselves