Thank you for considering a gift!
PLEASE do not leave donations or loan returns outside of the Tool Library when we are NOT open!
We ask that donated tools be in working order and non-gasoline powered. If they are battery powered, we ask they have at least 1 working battery and the charger.
We also appreciate some new and readily consumable goods, like sanding belts and sharp blades.
To the right are a couple of different categories filled with different tools that we are looking for specifically. Regardless, we are happy with any tool donations that fit the criterium above that you would like to donate.
Please email us or call during open hours if you have any questions.
- Battery powered lawn tools
- Grinders, Right Angle, 7 and 4 ½”, (+discs for)
- Oscillating Multi-Tools, (+blades for)
- Random Orbit Sanders, (+Hook and Loop (Velcro) pads for)
- Roto-Hammers, SDS Plus and SDS Max (+Bits for)
- Jack Hammers, Asphalt rakes
- Vinyl Flooring Installation Tools
- Router Bit Sets
- Orbital Floor Sander, Scrubbers
- Wall snakes Inspection Cameras>2ft. High-powered/wand metal detector
- Sod Roller/Cutter, Electric or Manual. Compactor, Air powered
- Rolling Lawn Aerators/Cultivators
- Roto-tillers, Chippers, Garden Shredders, Tampers
- Electric or Extension (pole)/Hedge/Pruner Trimmers , (+blades for)
- Electric Carpet and upholstery cleaners, (+solution for)
- Insulation Blowing Machine
- Electric Pressure Washers
- Sheets, disc, belt, and orbital-velcro
- Bar/Chain Oil for Chainsaws
- Blades for..
- Reciprocating Saws
- Wet Tile Saws
- Brad nails
- Hole Saws
- Glass/tile cutting bits/blades
- PEX plumbing tools
- Deep well socket sets
- Extension ladders over 18 ft.
- Orchard ladders
- Work platforms
- Hi-lift jacks
- Soil pH testers
- The Extractigator
- Panel Heaters
- 1st aid kit & supplies
- Chemical spill kit
- Emergency power outage kits
- Hearing protection
- Respirators & dust masks
- Heavy duty plastic shelving
- The pop-a-part kind
We are always looking to expand our collection of weird, unique, and old tools. If they are better suited as antiques than tools members can check out, we display them around the tool library as incredible decoration.